Marriage and Divorce
Marriage and Divorce
“According to the Word of Almighty God”
We have in our time, a crop of politically correct liberals, socialist, spineless, degenerate politicians, as well as the Supreme Court, which lack basic moral standards or fortitude. These men and women in their willful ignorance, have decided marriage can take place between either two women, or else two men. But what saith the Lord God Almighty?
King James Version
1. And he arose from thence, and cometh into the coasts of Judaea by the farther side of Jordan: and the people resort unto him again; and, as he was wont, he taught them again.
2. And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
3. And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
4. And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
6. But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7. For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8. And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
10. And in the house his disciples asked him again of the same matter.
11. And he saith unto them, Whosoever shall put away his wife, and marry another, committeth adultery against her.
12. And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.
Amen and Amen!
* * * * * * *
Notice above, the fourth and fifth verses concerning divorce! Jesus makes it clear, marriage is for a lifetime, not until a quick divorce. Marriage is instituted of Almighty God, not of a degenerated nation, who has lost their way, and read carefully the sixth verse. Marriage is between one man and one woman, and not between two women, two men, or else some other perverse combination. Now I ask the skeptical, what part of these easy to understand words of Jesus, don’t you understand?
Willfully ignorant men and women have removed the Almighty God, the Holy Bible, Prayer and the Dress Code from our schools, and other public place. They have thereby raised generations, which lack any moral standards and principles! Moral Standards and Principles, which once guarded our society and way of life! These vary men and women, having foresworn themselves to protect and defend the constitution, have rather chosen to pervert or else ignore its vary words.
Yea inseed they have subverted the constitution, in part based upon one small phrase, a phrase not found in the text, which reads “separation of church and state.” Should the Almighty God not intervene, their actions will surely lead to the downfall of the nation. My prayer is for the Almighty God will indeed intervene, by sending the greatest Spiritual Revival, ever to take place in 2,000 years. Short of that happening, this nation cannot long survive! Amen
Indeed look about you, see for yourself of what General Lee was speaking, and for this over 660,000 men died, and 1,200,000 wounded. All that suffering and death, so a nation would later turn away from and even outlaw, the God he served, even to the point of catagorizing Christianity as bigoted. What, I ask you, would Generals Robert E. Lee and Thomas J. 'Stonewall' Jackson say regarding this time in which we live?
"Almighty God, in your grace and mercy, grant that the results of that horrible war, might be reversed, that faith in Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour can perservere and dominate this land. Amen"